Thursday, 8 September 2016

Summer White

Summer has been around a lot the past few weeks. The sun has been shining, temperatures have been rising so the time was and is definitely right to use the summer white bag (i.e. the ultimate accessory to complete basically all summer outfits with). It is that vintage Delvaux „granny bag” I’m talking about. (Don’t you remember? You can read more about it here.)
I have only used the whitie a few times but so far it has proven to be quite practical, with loooong handles making it both a shoulder and cross-over bag. When worn over the shoulder it offers a classy look that emphasizes the bag’s „vintageness”; used cross-body it adds a modern touch to my outfits.
Living in the city the multi-functionality is a great advantage as I tend to go places by bike (practicality comes in handy), places where I want to show off the bag that is. It then comes very much in handy as a true shoulder bag. Well, and that’s how I get to kill two birds with one … bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment