Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Statement wall

After the Facebook wall comes the statement wall. A declaration of love.
The story behind the wall? More than 10 years ago the Italian label Diesel had a campaign that included this nice poster-brochure. At the time the fashion jungle seemed more interesting than the eco-declaration of love that was written on the back of the picture. As I knew the poster would come in handy someday I kept it, somewhere. What happened now: a few days ago, while looking for something - somewhere - I rediscovered this piece of wall design. My actual mindset being all about trying to live an eco-(fashion-)life I glued the poster (backside on the front now) to a white spot on the wall. 


The jungle I mentioned above
(via Breeze Me)
P.S. What kind of wall art do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment