Monday, 19 January 2015

Light vs Blues

Blue Monday My Ass. Voilà, that’s out. My sincere apologies for the dirty language but it’s my aversion to winter talking here. 
Winter Wonderland by night
It has been a few years since the winter blues have hit me this hard. Waking up on weekdays is like hell, making it through the day feels like climbing the Mount Everest (at least I suppose so as I’ve never actually done that) and once I’ve reached the sofa in the evening I simply can not get out of it. But then again there’s light, winter light. We’re not talking about candles in the living room (for once). It is the Antwerp Zoo that has helped brighten up this winter. For six weeks or so Chinese lanterns of all kinds have lit the Zoo: extremely nice, funnily colourful and incredibly enlightening. My personal favourites:
Flower Power or something like that




Butterflies made me feel Spring-like already
Living Room Winter Light
P.S. Any survival tips on your behalf?

No comments:

Post a Comment