Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Parties and miracles

Christmas is over, luckily we have some partying left to do. At the moment we’re getting totally ready for a dinner NY’s Eve party with friends - cava is cold, wine is on the table, Le Boyfriend and I have spent hours in the kitchen over the past few days, etc. No need to say that I’ve created that merry tablescape again. 
source: liquorlist                                                  source: notonthehighstreet
Oh and did I already mention this year’s Christmas Miracle? Well … I got the honour to become godmother on the day of Christmas Eve. Guess no one will ever get me a better present than that. (You can read about previous miraculous Christmas events here and here.)

P.S. The best wishes for the year to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment