Monday, 28 April 2014

Flower work party


My job is like perfume. This might sound like crazy but let me explain to you this little theory. 
 
The thing is that at my work people like celebrations. Birthdays, career-anniversaries, logos; they all call for a little (work) party of their own. Last week it was “Secretaries Day" and so my fellow female colleagues and I were "celebrated" with a huge bouquet of flowers. 
The next morning, while getting ready for work, it dawned on me that the company that I work for is, somehow, like my Yves Rocher “Flowerparty” perfume. I guess you see what I mean? Parties and a celebration with flowers at work ...

P.S. Phew, maybe I am actually going crazy: must be the lack of inspiration - and hence the abscence of decent blogging - that makes me come up with the silliest of all theories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment