Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Tree talk


What about a recycled Christmas tree? I thought, and I decided to give it a try. Apart from reusing last year’s golden decorations (ribbons and small Christmas bulbs) gift bags that I’ve assembled over the years are “on duty” too. Their second life consists of, well ... hanging in the X-mas tree.
the specials: angel & sheep
Let me explain to you the “gift bags”. Basically it comes down to this: I’m a huge fan of the French statement jewellery brand Reminiscence and over the years that I’ve been together with Le Boyfriend I’ve built a Reminiscence arsenal of my own (all gifts from him). The Rem-branded jewellery always comes in Tiffany Blue gift bags; having received like ... I lost count to be honest so let’s say countless Rem items I was stuck with a whole bunch of blue bags in a box somewhere in a cupboard. To make the blue beauties useful and to justify my “collecting” (I’m a keeper) to my roomie I decided to hang the bags in this year’s Christmas tree. So um ... not only will we have a golden New Year a blue Christmas is now assured too.

P.S. What do you think about the blue tree?

all pics by Elle basi

No comments:

Post a Comment