Friday, 15 November 2013

Material girl


About six weeks before Christmas the time is right to make this year’s wish list public, don’t you think? 
I hope Santa reads this post, just so he's in the loop about where to shop you know.

Pin (by Delvaux)
I have to admit: 
finding this beauty in my stocking by the chimney 
would be a true Christmas miracle.
La Durée key ring, pen and notebook
The stuff that could cheer me up 
if I don’t get Pin.
A rather short list in my opinion... The truth is that being all egocentric and materialistic (= me blogging) while natural disasters are affecting millions of people in the Philippines makes me feel guilty. So let me be clear: apart from the trivial things described above I do wish for worldwide love, peace and happiness too (sooo cliché, but soooo true).

P.S. What do you wish for this holiday season?
sources: 
www.delvaux.com

La Durée Paris

2 comments:

  1. Wish lists op je blog zetten is echt handig voor je omgeving :D
    Voor deze kerst hoop ik op een milde winter maar ik vrees dat het niet veel gaat uithalen..
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het weer dat je wenst is helaas niet te koop :)

    Bedankt voor de comment.

    Groetjes,

    Elle B.

    ReplyDelete