Friday, 5 July 2013

Something blue


Something old, something ... owned. That's basically all there is to say about this outfit.
sweater - Mango
tank top - Petit Bateau
Jeans - Nudy
backpack - Longchamp
Okay, maybe one more thing: the sweater is a “my vintage” item (hence something old) that I bought about seven years ago. I wore it a lot the first two years and then I just let it “hang” in my wardrobe. Lately I've rediscovered this blue beauty. I think it’s the "turquoiseness" that makes me like it so much as well as the knitting, which reminds me of Indians somehow.
Indian style knitwear & heart pendant
The navy backpack and heart-shaped medallion add up nicely to the sweater's blue, don’t you think? Yet one thing’s missing here: nice blue shoes. Well, now I really know what to look for this discount season.

P.S. What's your "must-buy" during summer sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment