Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Get lucky


Do you know that feeling: going on a spending spree when you’ve actually spent too much money already but you still want to buy more no matter what? Most of the time it’s to find something “missing”; most of the time something that you cannot buy; something like happiness, joy and other lucky feelings. (I mean true luck, not that “I-won-the-lottery-feeling” that shopaholics experience at every purchase and that, unfortunately, disappears as fast as it comes.)


super sale, super cheap, so flower power & 
me = so in love with them: 
winter mint ear studs – Pieces & 
mint & old rose belts - Pieces

Anyhow it happened to me last weekend. Yet there was something different about my latest shopping trip. Not only did I feel lucky when I found these "super sale" leather (!) ear studs, the sense of instant hippieness I blogged about last week popped up too. Must be the flower power that does the trick, don't you think?
P.S. Apart from ear jewellery I captured two woven belts that will definitely add the final touch to many outfits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment