Friday, 14 June 2013

Parties and stuff


About a month ago I blogged about B-days and “their” parties. Due to a lack of interesting blog stuff I decided to share with you (once more) some party stuff. I hope you’re not getting bored with it because the (party) pictures might look all the same to you - even to me they do, 
you know.  
three of a kind:
 coloured dotted, striped and plain red napkins 
 
with matching plates and cups
autocooler: 
 the workmen's scaffolding
and to end with: an overview of the "snackbuffet" 
(before the food was actually served)

Anyway, the weekend might bring the much needed blog inspiration as Le Boyfriend and I will be spending this Satur- and Sunday  “tripping” through Bruges. We are said to stay in a very nice room in a very charming hotel in the centre of – what some say is – the most romantic city of Flanders. So euhm ... I think I already know what I will be blogging about next week.

For now I’d say: have a nice Friday and enjoy your weekend!

P.S. What are special must-sees (other than the “typical” popular places) in Bruges?

No comments:

Post a Comment