Friday, 21 June 2013

A-Muse-ing night out


Earlier this week I got a last-minute invitation to join a friend of mine to Werchter Boutique, a one-night festival on one of Belgium’s most famous festival fields. It was the first true music festival ever for me to attend to ... and I liked it! (I'm planning to go to these events again so euhm, the "festivalbee" bit me.)
scarf - H&M, pendant - no brand
skirt - Mango, backpack - Longchamp

sunglasses - Ray-Ban
Main act of the night: Muse. The English rock band brought an amazingly a-Muse-ing show and definitely knew how to set the festival field on fire – even literally as fireworks were part of the show.

Main outfit items (my festival "costume" was less impressive than the band's performance): jeans skirt, white tank top, “flowoured” scarf and the red backpack with some accessories (butterfly sunglasses and watch pendant). 

P.S. Do you have any festival plans for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment