Monday, 15 April 2013

Elle & Louise



Please let me introduce to you my new friend: Louise. I think Louise and I are going to have some fun together while travelling, tripping through cities, going shopping, attending galas and other festivities, etc.

The Louise Cross Over Allure, the full name of my first Delvaux bag ever, has it all. The ideal size (just the right amount of space for a wallet, mobile, sunglasses and camera) and multiple functions (due to the adjustable shoulder strap she can be worn both as a cross over and as a shoulder bag, which makes her perfect for, well let’s say, every occasion). Besides she has got the looks: old-rose-coloured leather with a “touch of shine” (hence Allure) and subtle golden details (zipper, buttons on the strap, the legendary and famous D-label). 
Yep, Louise definitely is DBag* for me!

P.S. What does your ideal bag look like?

*as in the perfect Delvaux bag

2 comments:

  1. Ohla, nice stuff!
    My old time favourite: sac lune, Vanessa Bruno!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I've seen that one before I think. :)

    ReplyDelete