Sunday, 28 November 2010

My Lucky Day

Yesterday was my lucky day because of a phone call that came as a suprise to me...

Do you remember the post about the new LV-bag that I ordered (about a month ago)? Well the suprising phone call came from the LV-store.

I had to work yesterday and during my break, I noticed a voicemail message on my cell phone. I dialed 1230 (the voicemail number) and it turned out that the LV-store had called me earlier when I was working... They had some pleasant news for me. It is to say: the Thames GM had finally arrived!
So after work, I went to the store as soon as possible and... I bought the bag!
I'm so happy with the purchase and tomorrow, I will use it for the very first time!

P.s. I haven't taken any pictures yet, but I certainly will do one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment